December 13, 2018
Hear from Federal CIOs on how agencies are you using emerging technology to modernize their infrastructure and deliver greater efficiency and cost savings.
The FCC team, led by Chief Information Officer Christine Calvosa, accepts a FedRAMP Five Award during the 2018 ATARC Federal Cloud & Data Center Summit. The event featured a variety of government speakers and panels and there were several stories published by the Federal IT media.
The Advanced Technology Academic Research Center (ATARC) and The Government Information Technology Executive Council (GITEC) announced their merger on May 31. The merger brings together two non-profits that provide professional development and collaborative forums for Federal government, academia and industry to identify, discuss and resolve emerging technology challenges.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Cyber Collaboration Symposium on January 25, 2018 has been released. The White Paper provides the government with recommendations from the five collaboration sessions that were held during recent ATARC Federal CISO Summit.
ATARC FedBrief Newswire
- Pentagon No. 2 calls cybersecurity ‘the expectation’ as DOD releases new cyber strategy
- Experts defend agile methodology as the best protection against digital disruptions
- DOD’s new cyber strategy stresses election security, embraces commercial IT
- Botnet bandits drop dimes on cybercrimes
- Encryption management in government hyperconverged IT networks
- Stick-on health sensors for emergency response
- How simulations ease drone integration
- CDOs: Change agents for data-driven government
- Hurdling Tech Barriers with State and Local Innovation
- L3 shifts Stackley, realigns maritime biz