December 13, 2018
Hear from Federal CIOs on how agencies are you using emerging technology to modernize their infrastructure and deliver greater efficiency and cost savings.
Dozens of Federal CISOs and security experts will convene at the RSA Federal Summit presented by ATARC on January 24, 2019 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC DevOps Collaboration Symposium on March 1, 2018 has been released. This is the 27th White Paper produced by MITRE and ATARC.
ATARC FedBrief Newswire
- Third time not a charm for NTT Data
- Cloud security is the agency’s responsibility
- Facial recognition: A call for government leadership
- GSA expands blockchain procurement pilot
- Unions sue VA over move to curtail official time
- Army researchers play ‘Marco Polo’ to locate personnel, robots
- Perspecta sums up Amazon HQ2 impact: ‘Stress on the system’
- The New VA.gov Shows What’s Possible For Government Tech After the Healthcare.gov Disaster
- Peraton gets extension on NASA space comms contract
- GSA job swap