December 13, 2018
Hear from Federal CIOs on how agencies are you using emerging technology to modernize their infrastructure and deliver greater efficiency and cost savings.
Dozens of Federal CISOs and security experts will convene at the RSA Federal Summit presented by ATARC on January 24, 2019 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC DevOps Collaboration Symposium on March 1, 2018 has been released. This is the 27th White Paper produced by MITRE and ATARC.
The Technology Modernization Board and the GSA Technology Modernization Fund Program Management Office hosted an educational event for IT practitioners in the Federal Government on Thursday, July 26 at the GSA Conference Center in Washington, D.C.
ATARC FedBrief Newswire
- Senate bill would create the National Defense Accelerator Network
- NASA’s Beloved Mars Rovers Are Having a Rough Year
- FCW Insider: Sept. 20
- After 25 years, ACT-IAC leadership conference gets a whole new approach
- How does the Air Force create a new community for next generation of drone pilots?
- State Dept. alerts employees about security breach of email system
- Quick Hits for Sept. 20
- Lawmaker: US Senate, staff targeted by state-backed hackers
- DOD DepSec weighs in on Space Force
- CACI clears protest of major TSA IT win