A Cloud & Data Center White Paper has been released, summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Cloud Collaboration Symposium, held on June 23, 2018 in conjunction with the ATARC Federal Cloud & Data Center Summit.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Emerging Technology Collaboration Symposium on April 17, 2018 has been released. The White Paper provides the government with a variety of recommendations from the five collaboration sessions that were held during the ATARC Federal Emerging Technology Summit.
Dozens of Federal CISOs and security experts will convene at the RSA Federal Summit presented by ATARC on January 24, 2019 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC DevOps Collaboration Symposium on March 1, 2018 has been released. This is the 27th White Paper produced by MITRE and ATARC.
The Technology Modernization Board and the GSA Technology Modernization Fund Program Management Office hosted an educational event for IT practitioners in the Federal Government on Thursday, July 26 at the GSA Conference Center in Washington, D.C.
The FCC team, led by Chief Information Officer Christine Calvosa, accepts a FedRAMP Five Award during the 2018 ATARC Federal Cloud & Data Center Summit. The event featured a variety of government speakers and panels and there were several stories published by the Federal IT media.
The Advanced Technology Academic Research Center (ATARC) and The Government Information Technology Executive Council (GITEC) announced their merger on May 31. The merger brings together two non-profits that provide professional development and collaborative forums for Federal government, academia and industry to identify, discuss and resolve emerging technology challenges.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Cyber Collaboration Symposium on January 25, 2018 has been released. The White Paper provides the government with recommendations from the five collaboration sessions that were held during recent ATARC Federal CISO Summit.
ATARC Fed Brief News
- ATARC Federal Technology Modernization Summit on December 13
- RSA Federal Summit presented by ATARC on Jan 24, 2019
- Reaping the cloud dividend with serverless MicroServices
- GSA looking to bake mobility into its DevSecOps in 2019
- The software strategy to modernize, automate, transform federal data centers
- How 'private-sector' technology shapes government administration
- Who's tracking your license plate?
- Agencies fight against increased cybersecurity threats, need new solutions
- IRS pilot program looks to jump-start IT innovation
- How will federal cloud use evolve in 2019?