Jake Marcellus of DISA received an ATARC Innovation Award at the ATARC Federal Mobile Technology Summit. The event featured a variety of mobile subject matter experts from the Federal government.
A Cloud & Data Center White Paper has been released, summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Cloud Collaboration Symposium, held on June 23, 2018 in conjunction with the ATARC Federal Cloud & Data Center Summit.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Emerging Technology Collaboration Symposium on April 17, 2018 has been released. The White Paper provides the government with a variety of recommendations from the five collaboration sessions that were held during the ATARC Federal Emerging Technology Summit.
Dozens of Federal CISOs and security experts will convene at the RSA Federal Summit presented by ATARC on January 24, 2019 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC DevOps Collaboration Symposium on March 1, 2018 has been released. This is the 27th White Paper produced by MITRE and ATARC.
ATARC FedBrief News Wire
- After 25 years, ACT-IAC leadership conference gets a whole new approach
- How does the Air Force create a new community for next generation of drone pilots?
- State Dept. alerts employees about security breach of email system
- Quick Hits for Sept. 20
- DOD DepSec weighs in on Space Force
- CACI clears protest of major TSA IT win
- Pentagon No. 2 calls cybersecurity ‘the expectation’ as DOD releases new cyber strategy
- Experts defend agile methodology as the best protection against digital disruptions
- DOD’s new cyber strategy stresses election security, embraces commercial IT
- Botnet bandits drop dimes on cybercrimes