December 13, 2018
Hear from Federal CIOs on how agencies are you using emerging technology to modernize their infrastructure and deliver greater efficiency and cost savings.
Continuing the tremendous momentum of the RSA Conference 2018, ATARC will present the first-annual RSA Federal Summit on January 24, 2019 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC DevOps Collaboration Symposium on March 1, 2018 has been released. This is the 27th White Paper produced by MITRE and ATARC.
ATARC FedBrief News Wire
- FAA explores shifting its network to FISMA high
- Border wall still looms large in FY19 funding talks
- HHS transfers CIO to new role
- DHS wants insights on supply chain risks
- Navy partners with Carnegie Mellon to encourage development of AI skills
- 10 strategies before you automate your marketing
- DOE developing cyber pact for woman-owned businesses
- First comes better data management, then modernization, former CIOs say
- Pushing cybersecurity for counties
- Early IPP test flights take off