December 13, 2018
Hear from Federal CIOs on how agencies are you using emerging technology to modernize their infrastructure and deliver greater efficiency and cost savings.
A White Paper summarizing the MITRE-ATARC Emerging Technology Collaboration Symposium on April 17, 2018 has been released. The White Paper provides the government with a variety of recommendations from the five collaboration sessions that were held during the ATARC Federal Emerging Technology Summit.
Dozens of Federal CISOs and security experts will convene at the RSA Federal Summit presented by ATARC on January 24, 2019 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
ATARC FedBrief News Wire
- Trump administration official to tech industry: America’s values are your values
- Protests hold up $1B DISA IT contract
- What agencies can learn from the Army’s complicated move to the cloud
- Agency leaders: Technology isn’t coming for your job — and it might make it easier
- Treasury’s Data Lab makes federal spending numbers more accessible, engaging
- White House previews tech, modernization updates
- PEO structure survives Army Futures reorg, for now
- ECS promotes Brian Orsi to exec ranks
- Amid busy year, MAG Aerospace moves corporate HQ to Fairfax County
- More states appoint chief privacy officers to protect people’s data