December 13, 2018
Hear from Federal CIOs on how agencies are you using emerging technology to modernize their infrastructure and deliver greater efficiency and cost savings.
William Spencer during a Visionary Panel at the ATARC Federal Data & Analytics Summit on October 23. Over 200 attendees from government, academia and private industry attended the educational one-day event in Washington, D.C.
Jake Marcellus of DISA received an ATARC Innovation Award at the ATARC Federal Mobile Technology Summit. The event featured a variety of mobile subject matter experts from the Federal government.
ATARC FedBrief Newswire
- Oracle loses protest of Pentagon’s $10B cloud contract
- Congress questions VA’s ‘fuzzy math,’ persistent leadership questions on EHR
- DoD’s drive toward better tactical capabilities begins with simplicity, capacity
- Oracle’s JEDI cloud contract protest denied
- Redefining Your Network Cybersecurity
- Data wrangling: How data goes from raw to refined
- GAO: Four big agencies still lag on FITARA
- AWS GovCloud East goes live
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission modernizing applications for the cloud
- How can AI help government improve?