CLOUD & DATA CENTER WORKING GROUP
The ATARC Cloud & Data Center Working Group is a technical working group of government, academia and private industry thought leaders collaborating on topics of interest to the Federal cloud & data center community. The group’s goal is to provide the Federal Government with recommendations for methods to increase efficiency and reduce cost using cutting-edge cloud and data center solutions.
POSTPONED — KICKOFF MEETING FOR CLOUD & DATA CENTER GROUP
ATARC’s Cloud & Data Center Working Group scheduled to meet on Tuesday, March 21 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. has been postponed. A new date will be announced shortly.
For government inquiries, please contact Tim Harvey at email@example.com
For industry inquiries, please contact Jordan Purvis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Objectives of ATARC Cloud Working Group:
- Form dedicated Project Teams that work together with government participants and focus on specific cloud and data center topic areas
- Identify technology and associated contract vehicles that government can utilize to procure cloud products, services and solutions
Key Activities of ATARC Cloud Working Group:
- Bi-weekly status call with members of your project team
- Ability to attend meetings for all other project teams
- Quarterly in-person meetings at government location
- Project deliverables to support Data Center Optimization Initiative Managing Partner PMO
- Weekly leadership call to discuss project activities & progress
Enabling Federal Cloud Adoption
January 2016 Project Report: Findings and Recommendations of ATARC’s Cloud Innovation Lab (.pdf)
The Advanced Technology Academic Research Center (ATARC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides a collaborative forum for government, academia and industry to resolve emerging technology challenges. ATARC also introduces innovative technology from academic research labs to the Federal government and private industry.